All Products From
100% Used PET Bottles
revalyu does not make any products from conventional oil-based chemicals. We guarantee all our products are made using 100% post-consumer PET bottles.
revalyu offers conventional PET grade quality
- Revolutionary recycling process: ensures a high purity rPET product in which any contaminations are removed more effectively than traditional mechanical recycling systems
- Continuous recycling process: not a batch based system. Operates 24 x 7 giving a high consist product quality month after month and year after year.
- Seamless integration, our plant in India currently manufactures polyester filament yarns directly from the bottle flakes without needing to first produce rPET chips. This is improves quality and consistency whilst simultaneously reducing production cost and CO2.
Environmentally friendly PET recycling process (Compared to conventional PET from crude oil)
- 86% less water consumption.
- 75% less energy consumption.
- Saves around 0.7 barrels of oil and 0.20 cubic metres of landfill by recycling every 1 ton of PET waste.
High capacity manufacturing
- The chemical recycling process we use has been designed to be modular in size from 50 tonnes per day to 200 tonnes per day to enable the optimum plant to be built depending on the availability of used bottles in the local vicinity.
Better partnership promise
revalyu are backed by financially strong shareholders, are growing globally and looking for strong partners to work with.
Stands for 100%
Conventional manufacturing of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) entails combining MEG (mono-ethylene glycol) and an acid, PTA (purified terephthalic acid) to form individual ester molecules, and then involves “condensing” these individual ester molecules into long repetitive chains of many-esters (hence ‘poly-ester’, generally referred to as PET).
Over 5.5 billion bottles recycled to date
The technology is based on a unique method of reverse engineering (though depolymerizing) used plastic PET bottles (i.e. multi-ester molecules) into sustainable esters (monomers).
revalyu's advanced PET
revalyu’s esters are comparable in quality to those esters manufactured from conventional process of reacting Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) with Mono-ethylene glycol (MEG).
The process is performed at low temperature (Low Temperature Glycolysis) which sets us apart from other high temperature depolymerization processes. In addition the low temperature ensures the integrity of the molecular bonds during the depolymerisation process and means that our process uses less energy and is low cost.
Our process uses only monoethylene glycol as the chemical solvent. No contaminants, catalysts or accelerants are added to the process. Once again this helps to ensure the high grade purity of revalyu’s rPET chips whilst keeping processing costs low.
revalyu uses a two-step low-temperature Glycolysis process
- Solid to liquid phase-change
- Liquid to ester phase change
We do not add any foreign chemicals or impurities thereby ensuring the production of a sustainable ester that is pure.
Continuous based (chemical) procedure. It results in consistent quality over time e.g. during the dyeing of fabric, the colour ‘pick-up’ is uniform.
We produce a pure ester that is commercialized and eco-friendly. Our partners have received many certifications (OEKO-Tex, GRS IMS) proving the quality and standard of our process and end product.
Our technology and sustainable esters can be converted into any PET-based product e.g. new bottles, packing film or textiles. We have created a technology that is highly scalable. Join us to make a positive impact on our planet.